Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
July 25, 2018, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ Merced Civic Center (Sam Pipes Room)
The State of California needs your products and services, it all starts with certification! Attend this informative workshop and find out how to do business with the State of California and Caltrans, get a step-by-step walk through of the certification process, find out what products and services Caltrans buys and how to set up your online account.
Workshop topics included:
• Doing business with the State of California
• Small business certification (SB)
• Disabled Veteran Business Certification (DVBE)
• Disadvantaged Business Enterprise certification (DBE)
• Setting up your Cal eProcure account – Tips and Tricks to give you a leg up!
• Products and services that Caltrans purchases
• AND MUCH MORE!