The Short Range Transit Plan is the primary planning document for administering public transit and paratransit services in Merced County.
- Provides policy guidance to the Transit Joint Powers Authority Governing Board;
- Identifies capital and operating needs based on data and public outreach;
- Identifies service efficiencies and opportunities for expansion;
- Provides an up-to-date marketing plan for increasing ridership;
- Helps reduce travel by single-occupant vehicle and air pollution.
Short Range Transit Plan Fiscal Year 2022 to 2027